[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonite

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:41:44 +0100

In truth it is beginning to change and QNH is being accepted as more normal.
Most airliners no longer use QFE but have adopted the US approach of using
QNH only. Light aircraft still prefer QFE so that's what they are given too
- but only when entering the circuit. QNH must still be used for initial
approach.

I see no mention of Regional QNH in IVAO but I still give it.