[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonite

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:33:56 +0100

Sorry Mike

I must of missed your reply earlier.

No I do not have a problem with pilots wanting a chat, but remember, if I am busy, I will have to be short, hopefully not to sharply.

re 9WZM, I was a bit puzzled, he should have put that B58 down with no problem, and then he went harying off across the field, to find the parking bays.

As far as QNH and QFE goes, I knew the answer, but did not have the time to concentrate on it.

Apparently QFE is the norm for UK airfields, for those who did not know ( as measured from amgl).

FF