[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonite?

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:43:04 -0600

I too have had the same senior moments. I'm happy to hear that I am not the only one. How one can say the same thing for 30 years or more and then, with a couple of years break, forget it all, is a mystery to me. As you say, age, memory and lack of traffic.

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>