[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonite

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:59:30 +0100

It seemed to start OK but then threw up endless messages about FS not being
found, Invalid file locations and myriad other warnings. I am guessing it
couldn't find my FS2004 folder - which it needs as it replaces several
thousand BMP and BGL files.

Bones

I had exactly the same problems, so deleted it and used the default FS+FSGlobal, which still gave those impressive mountain peaks.

I still recall my one and only holiday on Tenerife, the evening before flying out back home, I got what could be described as Tenerife Tummy.

The following morning, early, I was rushed to hospital, very weak and dehydrated, having spent the night, sitting on the loo and using the bidet at the same time.

Luckerly, I had holiday insurance, brilliant!!

They dealt with everything, including accomondation for my wife for the weekend, I was out of it, so my wife had to deal with it all, including transfers from the original hotel.

Flew back via Madrid, still very groggy on Monday, too late to start work that day. Took 3 weeks to get fit enough to return to work.

Suspect it was down to the poorly maintained swimming pool.

I will not be going back there again.