[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonite

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:20:08 +0100

I had a problem with mine so I deleted it and tried to start again - bad
idea.

I got the three files to merge into one EXE as before and then I tried to
run the install. It decided that it was going to install to my J: drive -
odd because that's only a USB SD card drive. Unplugged it and then it wanted
to install to my camera USB drive. After unplugging all USB connections it
then decided to install to my G: drive - FS isn't there but I have plenty of
space on it and so let her rip.

It seemed to start OK but then threw up endless messages about FS not being
found, Invalid file locations and myriad other warnings. I am guessing it
couldn't find my FS2004 folder - which it needs as it replaces several
thousand BMP and BGL files.

I hate auto installers!