[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonite

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:36:43 +0100

Aye Mick enjoyed his evening,got him to load IFR info and fly GCHI to GCLA.He was impressed how the ATC was operating and the communication that went on between us all and even seeing the titles of other aircraft and a Dash or ATR at GCLA.Thanks for making him welcome. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>