[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonite

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:15:11 +0100

Ha I bet some were puzzled with the voice difference.I have recently been telling him about the IFR instructions I get from you,Paul and John and he seemed curious and impressed.So I invited him to join in and made him have a go and writing down what to appropriately say.Any way he enjoyed the evening and may have another go after his holiday.He brought his Aerosoft Canaries to loadup for the evening so I had some pleasant views of the islands. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>