[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonite

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:59:22 +0100

It was a splendid session!  Welcome to Fred's mate and many thanks
as always to Phil, bones and John for the usual excellent ATC.  The
more that I see of the Project Canarias scenery for FS9 the more I
like it.  As I said to John Hill, I'm very tempted to abandon VFR
flying in the UK and move to the Canaries ...

MikeB
G-CARTangle