[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonite

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:38 +0100 (BST)

I suppose the ultimate in Narcissism would be flying into your own
airport on another PC, and giving yourselfd landing clearance!

I'm a bit pre-occupied at the mo' practicing for the B of B commemorative
event next Friday on Vatsim, but am looking forward to flying into
Gloucester on IVAO soon.

<g>
Peter