[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonite

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 18:46:19 +0100

Alex
You are more than welcome, in answer to your question, there is only one expert here who can answer that.
Perhaps just typing in SOLENT will get you there, do not know the Freq off hand.
Frank

Alex - Reheat.org wrote:

I wouldn't mind logging in later to give the old ATC a brush up. Does anyone know if I'll be able to log on as SOLENT Radar in PC or are we still restricted to 4 letter ICAO identifiers?

Alex

franklyn fisher wrote:
Bones
This is just off the cuff.
John will be on EGCC_CTR
I will be on EGTT_CTR.
Anyone else care to join in??
Frank

Bones wrote:
Can you be a bit more explicit please Frank and say who is manning each
position?