[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight's Session

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:35:24 -0000

I know, I know, mea culpa!  No wonder you blokes have always been
able to get back in the air so quickly after an 'incident' whilst
I've struggled to reboot and reset.  I can't believe that I've not
been using it up until now <g>. (I suppose that's a "Cap on and no
tea and biscuits" visit to the boss's office that I have to look
forward to?)

MikeB

It
> > will be installed instantly.
> >
> > Season's greetings
> > MikeB

> ----------

Bones
> >      > Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 10:49 PM
> >      > To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >      > Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight's Session
> >      >
> >      > I'd watched you track up almost the whole of Norway and
it
> >      > was obvious you would arrive at EFRO at the same time as
> >      > Frank to make for some interesting vectoring. When you
> >      > vanished off screen I said a rude word..
> >      >
> >      > bones
> >      >
REALLY