[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight's Session

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:29:04 +0000

Mike

I think you should go and stand in a corner, wearing the pointy hat with a big "D", for not having Autosave installed before now. I'm sure that if you read the small print of your contract, you will find it is obligatory for all JHB crew to fly with Autosave installed and enabled ;-)

Mike L

Mike Brook wrote:
Found it! It is, of course, one of Pete Dowson's little gems. It will be installed instantly. Season's greetings
MikeB