[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight's Session

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:54:49 -0000

I'll put LOADS of money on the fact that the stream of invective that
issued from my mouth was far worse than your rude word!  The cat (who
spends every evening curled up on a chair next to me, peacefully asleep)
jumped out of its skin and hared off down the stairs whilst SWMBO came
running up to check that I hadn't succumbed to an apoplectic fit...
Bl**dy computers!  I was REALLY looking forward to tonight <G>

MikeB