[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight's Session

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:21:24 -0000

My flight from EGBB in real time with real weather went well for some
two+ hours until I tried to connect to bones as I approached his zone.
System immediately froze followed a minute later by a crash to desktop.
Sheeessshhh!  Thanks for relaying that I had a problem Paul.  Sorry
bones for not hearing you.  Back to the drawing board...

MikeB
JHB193