[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight's Session

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:16:41 -0000

There's been Comms problems ie. Clicking on channel in PCF but entering
frequency on comms stack seems OK.  Would have reported problem to Stefan
but did not want to distract him from efforts to deliver communicator for
christmas!

NB Gerry, when you were trying to change channels, you kept dopping out of
my session then re-appearing a short while later.