[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight's Session

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:09:57 -0000

I've had FSScreen since 2001. In fact FSScreen is a misnomer because it
works with anything. When you hit Prt Scrn in Windows it captures the screen
to the clipboard - but you only get one shot at this because hitting Prt
Scrn again replaces the original screen grab. All FSScreen does is
automatically take the data in Clipboard and it saves it as a BMP file - so
you can hit Prt Scrn as often as you like and it will keep on saving
images..

FSScreen works with almost any application. It may not work with some games
that remap the Prt Scrn key or jump into odd screen resolutions. I tried
this in Myst but I can't recall the result..