[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight's Session

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 17:48:15 +0000

Hi Frank,

I actually use different programs depending on what im shooting for. Those were taken with "Snapper" by Ovosoft (Freeware) However I have always thought that the important thing for getting good results is proper resizing and compression.

I only ever use "Quick E-Pics" (designed for resizing eBay images) or Photoshop for resizing and saving my images. Doing it any other way, for me, always leaves them loosing too much quality.

Thanks for the complement anyway, I think its just the usual matter of finding what works best on your system.

They'd have looked 5 million times better if it was from FSX of course!

Alex

franklyn fisher wrote:
Alex
Fantastic shots, how did you get such clear screen shots, what program and setup did you use?
I use screenshooter myself.
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:31 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight's Session

Thanks for that Gerry!

Will download in the morning.

For those who want to see some screenies, take a look here:

http://board.pilot-club.com/showthread.php?tid=207&pid=804#pid804

ATB,

Alex

Gerry Winskill wrote:
To get the Le Touquet scenery I was using, go to Avsim library and search on LFAT.zip.

Enjoyed the flights.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.