[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight's FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 02:28:52 -0000

It was a challenge for ATC too <g> - we had to beef up a bit on local
topography to avoid sending you into the hilly bits.

A pity only a few other pilots joined in but maybe there aren't all that
many left on FPI.. However it was nice to see an Air Littoral and an Iberia
join in, plus G-TOMI.. The only spoiler during the evening was an oddity
somewhere between Innsbruck and Sion that caused FS to crash for two pilots.
Later traffic was rerouted to avoid this black hole - but Alastair got
through without a problem. Odd one that.

Next week will be northern Italy.