[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight's FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 05:08:18 +0100

The server problem did get sorted out late into the session but even when
they came back Alastair disappeared when nearing Guernsey and I lost my
picture about ten minutes later. To be honest it's the worst glitch we've
seen for a while so I hope that we may be problem free for the next few
sessions.

At least I have proved that SRA's are viable in FPI - but I don't think it
is something that I could teach other controllers. If we got centreline
markings for all runways they might be in with a chance but without these it
would be a struggle.