[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonight

  • From: "Tom Isaac" <tgi-alarms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:16:43 +0100

MessageHi Guys,

I've been out of action for a couple of months due to major lifestyle changes,
house to sell, business to sell (now sold), move to France to plan etc, etc.
Having had enough of all that, I logged on tonight to do some flying (Oh joy of
joys).
Only managed a coupled of hops under VFR conditions (some foul weather around
tonight) & then called it a day but, I thoroughly enjoyed it,
nice to hear some familiar voices still in there and doing their best to keep
FPI afloat. Thanks John, Frank & Phil for your warm & welcoming service to an
idiot that undertakes a VFR flight in conditions like tonight saw.
The pressure is easing off for me now so, I might be able to participate more
(hope so). Look forward to flying with you all again soon.

Best wishes
Tom