[jhb_airlines] Re: Today's Flight

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:55:35 -0000

Will do - although I have no objection if you modify the Pirep to show X5KB.
It's only in the Flight Plan that IVAO dislike their use.

Kirkbride used to have EGOX as its official code but, like so many others,
this was discontinued many years ago.

I have X5KB in ServInfo but only because I added all the X codes to the
servinfo.dat file.

http://woodair.net