[jhb_airlines] Re: Today's AG Output

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 21:33:08 +0100

Denis,

The first, in one batch, were for the FARMS FSX. After that I've been slowly working through the 90 plus that were done for FS9 and updated to work in FSX. Both sets had object type trees and I'm in the process of changing these to AG versions. In part this was because some of our group found the old trees were not working correctly when they upgraded to FSX SP2; so much for backward compatibility.

Having looked at the first batch, I find the AG versions look far more varied and naturally realistic. I was really doing them just for my own use but have put them up for grabs for the JHB crowd. I'm not making them generally available because of the ways it's possible to go wrong, when installing AG. It's simple but can be made complicated. So, it comes without after sales service. With the present cost of fuel, I regret I can not make house calls to Canada (lol).

Gerry Winskill

Denis Ripley wrote:
Gerry,

Are all these AG's that you are creating just for your FSX Farm Strips or for the FS9 lot?

Denis