[jhb_airlines] Re: Today

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:08:43 -0000

Peter

My beef is controllers that want to handle traffic that is not in their zone, I don't mind being pinged if they pop up when I am in their zone and I don't notice, I was in an airway, but at 2000ft I should be below their floor.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>