[jhb_airlines] Re: Today

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:29:19 -0000

Right

According to the eye, I was under London and Manchester all the way to Walney and beyond..

So at 2000ft, I should tell Jake to P*** off when he pings me, I did put FIS only on the flight plan, and assumed that it would be up to me to call.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>