[jhb_airlines] Re: Today

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:14:30 -0000

The TMA reshuffling, meant that from EGGP to EGNL I was under it all the way, and as IVAO does not have metar for Barrow, he had to use Blackpool.

But at 2000ft I think he had too much to worry about, and could ignore me. Unless he wanted traffic whatever.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>