[jhb_airlines] Today

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:07:01 -0000

Just completing flight no 40 of JHB VFR Tour, at 2000 EGGP-EGNL.

Splendor was on London control, Manchester came on as I was at 10 nm to destination and immediately pinged me (me old mate Jake Creswell).

Jake is the only controller that immediately wants control, and will ping you, I had put FIS only on the flight plan and thought that I was under the zone.

I was not bothered at all by Splendor, who seemed to be happy to ignore me. Next time Jake pops in, I will pop out.