[jhb_airlines] Re: Tiger Moth update

  • From: "Tom Smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 18:24:06 +0100

To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:47 AM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Tiger Moth update

Peter,

If you want to finish off your panel I'd be quite happy to offer it as an
alternative to my own. My gauges are designed from actual instrument
photographs and, whilst they look authentic, the dials can be a bit hard to
read. Your graphic designed dials may appeal to those who aren't happy with
mine. I am more than happy to offer users a choice if available.