[jhb_airlines] Re: Tiger Moth update

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 18:17:04 +0100

The flashing rectangle will be a bitmap overlap - which might be a pig to
cure but I'll hunt it down.

When you say the brakes stop you dead do you mean literally, as in running
into a brick wall? I only set the value to mimic mild drag. You only need it
when landing - it should be turned off for taxying. I put the parking brake
on as part of my finals check and then turn it off as I slow down to a
walking taxi speed.

I presume the brake message doesn't appear because I only mapped one brake
to the tailskid. If you apply brakes as normal you probably won't get a
message - but you should if you apply the parking brake. I have actually
hacked my system to suppress all these messages but I still note a tiny red
bar at the bottom left of the display.