[jhb_airlines] Re: Tiger Moth update

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 18:17:04 +0100

I agree that the compass is almost impossible to read in 2D and that is why
I made it vertical in the VC.

"My crosshairs and bezel also move independently which is how the original
version works"

Can you explain that a bit more as I may be reading it wrong. The rotating
bezel on the top of the units I used was a complete "system" comprising of
the housing top, the compass rose and the cross hairs - all moving as one.
The cross hairs are always locked to North so you rotate the bezel to align
the tramlines to the compass needle and read off the heading from the index
mark.

On my P4 you can use either a mouse click or the scroll wheel to rotate the
bezel.