[jhb_airlines] Re: Tiger Moth update

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:54 +0100 (BST)

It is behaving exactly as you describe, but of course I'd got used to the
FS2002 characteristics! Unlearn mode <on>.

The engine rpm issue won't upset me - if it is right, it's good in my book.
I'm sure it was a contact point value I
tweaked - I'll have to see where it was.  I did make an excel table of contact
point values with labels.  The trouble
is - I don't document my changes scientifically.
I use MPH in the Tiger, so I'll try your numbers converted.  I made a short
video of me sideslipping into Turweston
last night, looks quite dramatic, but at 50Mb plus I need to make the picture
size a bit smaller and find out how to
compress avi files.  Anyway, its not for publication, because although I landed
on the grass, I missed the runway!!!

I also found a puzzle in the DH82_notes.txt file.  In the second para, you say
"just raise the nose until the
crosshairs..."  Did you mean raise the "tail"?