[jhb_airlines] Re: Tiger Moth update

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 17:57:24 +0100

I've tried that but the non strut areas are black...

Notoriety at last, with one's SWMBO pictured in the Independant..

One solution might be to get the original panel bitmap and make a copy. On
the original you remove all the struts and everything else you don't want.
On the copy you do the reverse - making sure the two cut off points are
identical.

You can then create a new window in the panel.cfg so the struts appear when
you activate that window.