[jhb_airlines] Re: Tiger Moth update

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:39:04 +0100

One solution might be to get the original panel bitmap and make a copy. On
the original you remove all the struts and everything else you don't want.
On the copy you do the reverse - making sure the two cut off points are
identical.

You can then create a new window in the panel.cfg so the struts appear when
you activate that window.