[jhb_airlines] Re: Tiger

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 03:54:35 +0100

The latest update (four days ago) is available from my web site plus an
upgrade file for those of you who grabbed the aircraft a few weeks back.

Basic changes are power and handling modifications to bring it back to real
Tiger values. I'd certainly appreciate further feedback before I release it
to the wider world.

If you don't have rudder pedals then I strongly advise turning auto rudder
on. She is almost totally unstable in yaw (as was the real aircraft). If you
have pedals then start turning on rudder before applying bank.