[jhb_airlines] Re: Throttle Controls

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:45:56 +0000

Have you a shot of it, set up with th screens and yoke?

Gerry Winskill

Tom Smith wrote:

hi Gerry
no I didn't go to the show .I had arranged to go with Paul but after his mid week upset it was felt it was better for him not to travel very wise.so I decided not to go Mick Brook picked up some things for me so I didn't miss out.back to the ch quadrant I have hard it for 8 or 9 months a had some trouble at first as I was using it with an analogue yoke .it has 2 throttle levers when used on 4 engined aircraft 1 lever works 2 engines 2 mixture and 2 pitch levers, 12 switches which can be programmed all in all I like it
Tom
shop around off best price

 ---- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Winskill" <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>