[jhb_airlines] Re: Thinkpad

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:36:09 +0100

Progress.

I used Bart PE to create a bootable CD. Running Bart allowed access to the
command prompt so I then went back to Alex's email and swapped NWGina.dll
for MSGina.dll. Rebooted and Novell has gone.

Now I am stuck at the Windows Login. Same thing - it's requiring a Login and
password again. I tried Guest but it says Admin have locked this.

I'll search the Net for a bypass for this.