[jhb_airlines] Re: The wanderer returns

  • From: Mike Nicholls <miken5000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:11:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Phil
Welcome back - while on the subject of hols, I am away in Cornwall next week
so no IVAO for me, have to make do with the holiday camp fun & games instead
I came on last night, EGNM to EGNS - no sign of John & John at EGNS, but an
Oliver  ( youngster ) was on Approach and competently brought me in, pointing
out my normal errors en route, albeit very politely, and then chatted about his
ambition to be a real life pilot etc. I thought he was one of those who could
be very good with some nurturing
Mike