[jhb_airlines] Re: The wanderer returns

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:13:15 +0100

Birmingham was bombed by the Russians? Nothing major then, so welcome back.

I'm fortunate, since no two days are the same. Every day I need a fresh set of reasons why it's unreasonable to expect me to do anything in the garden etc. In between, I have to fit in FSX, testing, rides on the bikes, taking SWMBO for runs in the MX5, so that she can't complain about me being on the bikes. I got my tenor out last week, since she thought I ought to take lessons again; even got me the phone number of a teacher. I've sneaked it away again; absolutely no way of finding the time. It's a rotten job, etc.

Gerry Winskill

F FISHER wrote:
Hi Phil
Have you been away then? Had a good time? Nothing worth reporting here. Been fairly quiet, holiday season I expect. Mind you, I am now on permanent holiday, working at home 24/7. Every day is the same now. Frank F