[jhb_airlines] Re: The Eiderduck

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 19:12:25 -0000

Nearest airport to Hollywood.

bones

-----Original Message-----
From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of franklyn fisher
Sent: 23 November 2006 19:03
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: The Eiderduck


Gissa clue
Frank

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 5:00 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: The Eiderduck


> Not even close..
>
> bones
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of franklyn
> fisher
> Sent: 23 November 2006 16:55
> To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: The Eiderduck
>
>
> Bones
> Hazard a guess at EGGP??
> Frank F
> BTW, some great shots there.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 4:06 PM
> Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: The Eiderduck
>
>
>> Bones
>> The last 2 photos, do not look like Ronaldsway?
>> Frank F
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
>> To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 1:19 AM
>> Subject: [jhb_airlines] The Eiderduck
>>
>>
>>> SWMBO has obeyed orders and taken photos of the Eiderduck at the
>>> airport which Gerry alluded to in a previous post.
>>>
>>> Pictures are on my spare page at
>>> http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/Spare.htm - along with a few
>>> nostalgic items.
>>>
>>> It doesn't need much thought to see why it didn't fly.
>>>
>>> BTW Gerry, Greg Wright is the son of Wilf Wright, one of our early
>>> 1970's local pilots who became infamous for stepping off the
>>> scaffolding of his property without a parachute.
>>>
>>> bones
>>> bones@xxxxxxx
>>> http://fsaviation.net
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>>> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>>> Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.14/547 - Release Date:
>>> 22/11/2006 17:41
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>> Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.14/547 - Release Date:
>> 22/11/2006 17:41
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.14/547 - Release Date:
> 22/11/2006 17:41
>
>





Other related posts: