[jhb_airlines] Re: The Eiderduck

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:01:52 +0000

As in the property opposite Albert Road School, here in Ramsey? All falls into place now. SWMBO's friend is a friend of his widow.

I couldn't work out why someone with his money was doing the work himself.

SWMBO has obeyed orders and taken photos of the Eiderduck at the airport
which Gerry alluded to in a previous post.

Pictures are on my spare page at
http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/Spare.htm - along with a few nostalgic
items.

It doesn't need much thought to see why it didn't fly.

BTW Gerry, Greg Wright is the son of Wilf Wright, one of our early 1970's
local pilots who became infamous for stepping off the scaffolding of his
property without a parachute.

http://fsaviation.net