[jhb_airlines] The Blues

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 20:40:08 +0100

All

I have just reinstalled a basic ATC client, which works quite well in any FSHost server (e.g Rories IP 80.229.86.51) it also has a FSHost server built in, or I can run my own without the ATC.

For comms, you can use the FS chat box, or Rories TS, or I can easley set up a Roger Wilco host. (I prefer v1c, but any should work).

If anyone wants to set up an informal or formal session, (or just for a fly around) any evening or weekend afternoon, just post here, giving a base airport and time and preferences, I will post back with IP's etc just before, or I can setup and leave running.

I can set one up right now if wanted.