[jhb_airlines] Textures again

  • From: Alastair McIntyre <a.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:46:08 +0000

Hi

Did anyone have any success in installing Lennart's texture  files.?

I have copied the TextureSwitch.exe and .ini file to the World (root)
directory.

Created <Myownmix>,<USA>,<SouthEurope>, <NorthEurope>, etc. directories
UNDER the World directory.

I have copied e.g the texture files from Winter_Wi into the NorthEurope
folder.

When I run TextureSwitch.exe and then click on the 'NorthEurope' button,
it halts with the message 'Windows report error number 5'.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Should ALL the 'seasons' texture files be copied into each of the region
folders? or should they each have their own sub folders?.

Any assistance gratefully received.

Alastair