[jhb_airlines] Re: Testing help needed

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:19 +0100 (BST)

Phil - thanks for the test - now concluded.

Now it's all very odd.  I can see you when running FS/PCF on my laptop, but not
when running on my main FS machine.  I
can see you on the laptop even if I disable the NAT setting in my router for
the ports 16000-17000 to go to my laptop.
In theory that shouldn't be possible, unless the PCF system sends out a
signature call which then opens the firewall to
allow replies (i.e. your aircraft data).

No firewall setting will let me see you on my main FS machine.  I don't show up
on Servinfo either - although I think
I did once before - must try that one again. The problem would seem to be some
setting in FS.  OR, it's a problem in PCF
4.02, because the laptop is still running V4.01 I think.  The 02, 05, 07
problem I had last night isn't there on my main
machine, which leads me to think I haven't upgraded the laptop.

Oh - test concluded for today, thanks very much. Must go and do some work!
Thanks for your "target" aircraft.