[jhb_airlines] Re: Test

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:00:55 BST

Dear Brook,
I've never felt 'umble, so can't identify with your feelings.
The question reminds me of a TV interview with the then Captain of, I think,
the newly launched QE2. He was describing the changes during his career. The
interviewer asked about his relationship with his current crew and whether that
was more relaxed. He said it definitely was. Now, he said, he felt free to call
them by their christan names, whilst they were quite free to call him Sir!

Gerry Winskil

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net