[jhb_airlines] Re: Technical Query

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 08:41:22 +0100

I've just RTFM; the one on the Help website, 'cos our Manual has gone walkabout.

Which leads to another question. What recorded programme time length will fit on one DVD?

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:
A non FSX query for a change.

Our younger daughter wants her mother to send her DVD copies of a series of TV progs that SWMBO has recorded, will be recording, on our Sky +. Is there a way of transferring from Sky + to laptop to DVD, or do we have to go the long winded route of playing the prog(s) again, whilst recording on our DVD Record and Play unit?

The good news about the second option is that it buys me more time in here!