[jhb_airlines] Re: Team's opinion?

  • From: Kevin Townsend <kev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:14:27 +0000

Peter,

This ILS approach to Biggin is linked to all the approaches to London City,
who have 3 approach procedures via ALKIN.
If you locate the plates 32LC0701.pdf, 702 & 703 They give further details
of the inbound courses to ALKIN.
ALKIN2B via LOGAN - TRIPO - SND VOR _ ALKIN
3C D & F from the south, DVR - SOVAT & WAFFU respectively
and from the N and W, 2A, 1H, 1J,1K 3L and 3M These from KENET - WAL VOR
-MCT VOR and DTY VOR

Plenty of options

I could forward these to you if you require.

Regards

Kev