[jhb_airlines] Stymied!!!!!

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 12:42:26 +0100

When writing the list of existing farm strips, I was working my way through Lockyers, as a check. To my surprise New Farmhouse Farm wasn't on my list, though the Lockyears page is marked as it having been done. Thinking I'd had a senior moment I decided I'd locate it, in FSX, with a view to doing it. Once there I was amazed to find the runway markers in place, plus trees and one of my small hangars. I've done a search and there's no reference to New Farmhouse on either of my machines! So how are the bits getting there? The only way I can think is that they are inside a bgl for another strip BUT, I never put the trees in the same ones as the buildings... The only way out of the impasse is to start from scratch but first I'd have to exclude the existing, phantom, bits and I can't do excludes for FSX.

Retires totally baffled.