[jhb_airlines] Re: Strange

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 17:44:55 +0000

Frank

I have no idea why my aircraft didn't show up on IVAO for you. I arbitrarily chose an F-18, although I was actually flying a Hawk. IVAO should have shown it to you as an F-18 if you have that installed, or the default Antonov if you don't. Is there perhaps some incompatibility between my FS9 and your FSX? What was Thomas using - since he saw me OK?

Mike L

F FISHER wrote:
Mike L

I have an F18 in my hanger, so why I could not see you, I have no idea.

FSX+SP2+GenX V2.

Ok when you changed to M$ default, tho the F18 is default.

Perhaps I should get another flyer to come in with an F18 as well.