[jhb_airlines] Static Objects

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:36:20 -0000

Gerry

My Static Objects Library is now 163 mb in size.

I have loaded all the scenery/texture files from your Farm strip files, plus all those from the RWY12 libraries.

And guess what, the TS Glouster still a has lot of black buildings, I did have an addon Liverpool town, but removed it, because of black buildings, so I am puzzled as to what is going on.

Is there something else I am missing??

The FS9 Glouster file was fine, but as I do not have FS9 loaded, and the setup disks are buried somewhere in a storage unit, I cannot try that.

Also as I do not have FS9 loaded, I cannot run the vfraddons.exe file.

This would give me animations in FS9, when I can get to reload it.

Any thoughts??, would love to get rid of those black buildings.

FF