[jhb_airlines] Re: Standard Procedure

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:13 +0100 (BST)

It's one of the reasons I have stuck with flying light aircraft
Tom.  My life is so full with being self employed, two young
children, real world flying flight sim and maintaining three web
sites, I only have the mental energy to deal with VFR or the
occasional instrument approach to practice my real world IMC
rating skills.

I understand some of the principles of full blown IR flight, but
the necessary learning of complex aircraft systems such as FMCs,
SIDs and STARS and the resultant workload is too high for the
time I have available for FS - about 3 hours a week.