[jhb_airlines] Something else I forgot to mention.

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:36:05 +0100

Monday saw me up at the airport to see Woodgate's new Jetstream 31 arrive. I
was only able to stay there for a short time but it was enough to sit up
front and have a good look around the aircraft. It's a bit of a daunting
step up from a Chieftain!

Most of the panel looked familiar but the overhead panel was lost on me. As
a result I am downloading Matthew's J31 panel so I can familiarise myself
with the aircraft systems a bit faster. The last turboprop I handled was a
good 15 years ago and that was an Aero Commander 680. It was just taxying
the aircraft but it acted just like FS aircraft - there isn't a throttle
position for a comfortable taxying speed.

Must go - off to the doctors yet again..

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net